When the going gets tough, the tough get going, said an old Boyzone song. If you think its all roses when it comes to celebrities, you are probably jumping to conclusions.
Here are 8 celebrities and their struggles with serious illnesses.
1. Deepika Padukone suffers from Depression
While talking about her depression she said on TV show, “I felt empty and directionless.”
2. Amitabh Bachan battled from Tuberculosis
Amitabh Bachchan received treatment for Tuberculosis while hosting Kaun Banega Crorepati.
3. Fawad Khan suffers from Diabetes
“I have a specific kind of diabetes in which body doesn’t produce any insulin at all,” that actor confessed to the media. He battles with it, and gives us his best performances.
4. Nadia Jamil diagnosed with Brain Tumor
The beautiful Pakistani diva was diagnosed with the tumor in 2010.
5. Salman Khan suffers with Trigeminal Neuralgi
Salman Khan was diagnosed with the disease in 2011. The neuropathic disorder is characterized by intense pain in the face. He is still being treated for it.
6. King Khan underwent over 5 shoulder surgeries
He has been suffering a weak arm and back-pain from 2004. He underwent a shoulder surgery during the shoot of his movie Ra-one.
7. Agha Ali Abbasi treated with psoriasis
Psoriasis results in an over growth of skin cells resulting in thick white, silver or red patches on the skin. He has been fighting with the serious skin disease since 2010.
8. Hrithik Roshan suffered from Chronic Subdural Haematom
At the age of 21, he was diagnosed with the disease. It causes blood leaks in the veins around the brain over a period of time– and is usually caused after a head injury.
Hrithik received treatment through a successful neuro surgery.