fbpx

People still favour democracy over martial law

Islamabad, News Desk (www.pakdestiny.com) Majority of the people took part in Pak Destiny poll want continuation of democratic process in the country despite the fact the people have got no relief from it.
In the poll, over 1000 people participated. Of them 61 percent voted for continuation of democratic process in Pakistan and remaining 39 percent are in favour of Martial Law.
“The poll shows the people are still not disappointed with democracy despite the PPP’s poor performance in the centre and PML-N’s in Punjab,” comments a senior journalist. He says if the poor performance of democratic governments continues then the result of next poll on same issue will be different – Martial Law -(www.pakdestiny.com)

3 Comments

  1. rafaqat Reply
  2. democracy supporter Reply
    • ml Reply

Leave a Reply

PD TV : Latest Viral Videos

فواد چوھدری کی سمیع ابراھیم کو تھپڑ مارنے کی وڈیو | Exclusive Footage of Fawad Chaudhry slaps Sami Ibrahim in a wedding

Arabs are unique in celebrations from the rest of the world... watch here

PTI Minister Khusro Bakhtiar's rude & unethical treatment of his elderly servant