Islamabad, Dec 16 (www.pakdestiny.com) The supporters of Imran Khan believe that his PTI will reemerge on the political front and put up good show in 2013 elections.
Pak Destiny held a poll in titled “Poll – Will Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaaf regain its popularity by 2013 elections?
As many as 1962 people took part in the poll. Of them 1357 (69 per cent) said “yes” while the remaining 605 (31 per cent) said “no”.
The coming elections will be very interesting to watch. The PTI a new player in political arena is likely to give tough fight to PML-N in Punjab.
Me and my whole family strongly support PTI, and we all will vote to PTI.
This is the first time in our lives, that we are going to cast our vote.
Insha Allah, PTI will sweep this election by 85% seats in both the assemblies and form a very strong Government to change this country in to a great one.
i had just voted other parties because i had no good option in the past. but finally there is someone who is worth voting for. Imran Khan is the choice in this election